Thursday, May 14, 2015

letter won

dear you,

it's been a long time since i saw you, i hope time has been kind to you. i walked across the bridge early this morning (to your side). it was calm and cold, letting me know you hadn't opened your eyes yet. i said a silent prayer to the sun, willing him not to rise, and to let your dreams remain undisturbed.

some things in life are too complicated to explain, and some dreams are too beautiful to come true. alas, how often i have seen the sun laugh in the face of my wishes. no wonder, i have resorted to looking at the moon, in the hope that it will reflect your happy face.

in any case, i was about to walk further, but it started to rain. a warning sign. to not take another step forward, to turn around and to forget and forgive. i turned around. crossed the bridge again to my side. i smiled, knowing you were thinking of me. and that was enough. yes, just like in the movie.

much love, me