Thursday, August 4, 2016

write and wrong

it's been three days of no rain.

no messages from the sky, just a lot of wind knocking against doors, windows, spilling flowers in vases.

where are you? i only shut my eyes for two seconds and found you gone. i looked everywhere but there were no clues to find you. i've worried and cried and wondered, and finally ended up buying more flowers, as if that were the only cure to anger.

i will make any promise that you would want me to keep, if you'll come back.

no, i've understood now. i'll write you a thousand lines of poetry. i know that will bring you back.
and i'm starting right now.  here goes the cold water...

i woke up when i felt your breath in my ear.
my eyes refused to open, fearing a broken dream.
i felt your hands roam around my body,
as if it were but the first time.
i turn around as you brush my hair
away from my neck, to welcome your lips.
i smile, and i swear it was not a plan.
the sun was peeking through the shadows,
excited to watch you kiss my hips,
my knees, my shoulders, my breasts.
he was unable to contain his joy
and rose to shine in all his glory
just as i feel you inside me.
my eyes remained closed, i promise
from the moment you breathed down on me,
till you lit the fire inside me.
and now, every time i close my eyes
i can feel you in the depths of me.