Thursday, March 23, 2023

wild flower

I'm coming home,
I'm oh so low.
I need you baby,
Come on let's go.

like syrupy honey, mixed with laughter,
our eyes meet. 
like chocolate sauce, poured on hips,
and whipped cream,
licked away by thirsty, foolish lips.
the scent of vanilla
behind an unlistening ear.
and the taste of sweet surrender
in between interlaced fingers.
like caramel promises, and cinnamon kisses,
when you breathe deeply on my neck.
and strawberries dipped in cream, 
when you lead me inside you. 
like the rush of rum in the daiquiri, 
when your hands walk around
the orange orchards of my back.
biting down on pillows,
as if they were cloudy marshmallows. 
dark chocolate in your eyes, as you taste me,
wanting your cake, and having me too. 
come over sugar, let's cook up a storm. 
and if it's too sweet to handle,
we'll save the leftovers for a midnight snack.